Grateful Dead Live in El Paso, TX County Coliseum on November 23, 1973

Set 1: Bertha Mexicali Blues Deal Looks Like Rain Don't Ease Me In The Race Is On Loser Jack Straw China Cat Sunflower I Know You Rider El Paso Tennessee Jed Big River Row Jimmy WRS Prelude WRS Part 1 Let It Grow Set 2: Greatest Story Ever Told Sugaree Me And Bobby McGee He's Gone Truckin' The Other One Space Me And My Uncle Eyes Of The World Around And Around Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad Casey Jones Encore: Johnny B. Goode

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Jim Morrison's Last Televised Performance

Here's a video I found on You Tube of The Doors performing Crawling King Snake from Australian TV in 1971. It's amazing and I think you all should see it.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

It sure is an awesome video.

otherside_dead said...

I could NOT hear the video I heard other music what happened??? Please REPLY thanks.

The Lizard King said...

you can turn the music OFF in the mini player at the very bottom of the page